Followers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I am not sure what this day will bring. I am not sure if I should expect it to bring anything different than the rest of the 363 days of the year. Everyday should be Valentine's Day. Anyday should be a day to surprise your loved one with flowers, candy, spa pampering, fine bottle of wine, dinner theater...actually does anyone know a good dinner theater in the bay area. We all know this, yet we get caught up in ourselves, our struggles, our stresses, our successes that we forget to appreciate living and live.

As I started this day, I prepared for it to be special. I am loving myself and today I will celebrate being in love with by grown son who thinks that when you turn 18 you don't have to listen to your parents anymore but still kisses me goodnight (he'll always need me)...my beautiful daughter who is just coming into herself and finding her independence (she'll always pretend she doesn't need me).... and my precious monster baby who doesn't know today from yesterday but fills all our days with crazy, whiny, fun, adventure.

I will celebrate my loving me...and I will enjoy.

Heartfelt much love to all of my friends and family who continue to support me in all of my me.

Love you and to you I toast today...of course after I toast me. ;)

1 comment: